2. Take the tapes apart by unscrewing the bolts. Don't forget about the 5th bolt in the middle. Remove the unneeded parts by leaving only the plastic sides.
3. Open the zip and start glueing it (or use a silicone pistol, if you have one). Start from the short side. Apply a thick line of glue/silicone.
4. Your audio purse is ready to use. Suitable for keeping cards, money or anything that fits.
Stylish most probably isn't the best description for this vase cover. I'll let you decide, but I think it could fit a colourful interior.
1. What is needed - a vase and a sock.
2. Put the sock on the vase. DONE.
DIY Laptop Stand
1. Cut the template on an A4 size paper. Its upper side should equal the length of the short side of your laptop. Leave a small "holder" at the lower end, as shown on the image below.
2. Use the pieces of paper to mark the cutting lines on a piece of cardboard.
3. Cut using by the line using a paper knife or a pair of scissors.
4. Put the pieces together and enjoy.
By the Author: